Lake Arrowhead School of Dance Important Dates – 2020/201
*Classes begin Monday, August 24, 2020
- Nutcracker Rehearsals begin Sept 11th- please check day and time according to your part (the schedule is at the desk or on www.arrowheadballet.org)
- Dance Masters Octoberfest: TBA We are the host school
- Thanksgiving Day, November 26th, No classes, No rehearsals.
- Nutcracker Dress Rehearsals: November 30th( at the dance studio) & December 1st at the theater: ck schedule for cast and call times.
- Nutcracker School Performances: December 2nd, 3rd & 4th- check schedule for cast and call times.
- Nutcracker Public Performances:December 4th through December 6th – check schedule for cast and call times.
- Winter Break: December 21st through January -3rd- No classes,
- Last day to add a class for participation in the Spring Recital,
- January 31st
- Dance Masters Performing Arts Convention: TBA
- Spring Break: April 5th through April 10th no classes
Nutcracker Auditions (2021) Friday June 4th and Saturday June 5th
- Spring Recital : TBA
- Fall Placement: Week of June 11th
- Last day of regular dance classes June 19th
- Summer Intensive 4 week session TBA
Please remember, tuition is based on the 10 month dance school year, the number of classes may vary from month to month. For your convenience, tuition has been divided into 10 monthly installments so that tuition remains the same each month. Tuition is $650-$700 per year per classes broken into 10 monthly installments of $65- per month per class, for all on Auto pay, all others $70. Adjustments to tuition will be made only in the case of prolonged injury with a doctors note. Registration fee is $25 and is NON-REFUNDABLE.