Lake Arrowhead School of Dance Important Dates – 2019/2020
*Classes begin Monday, August 26, 2019
- Nutcracker Rehearsals begin Sept 1st- please check day and time according to your part (the schedule is at the desk or on www.arrowheadballet.org)
- November 28th, No classes, No rehearsals, Thanksgiving.
- December 2nd &December 3rd- Nutcracker dress rehearsals, check schedule for cast and call times.
- December 4th, 5th & 6th- Nutcracker school performances, check schedule for cast and call times.
- December 6th through December 8th – Nutcracker public performances, check schedule for cast and call times.
- December 23rd through January -5th- No classes, Christmas Break.
- January 31st – Last day to add a class for participation in the Spring Recital.
- April 6th through April 10th- Spring Break
Nutcracker Auditions (2020) Friday June 5th and SUNDAY June 7th
- Spring Recital June 6th @ 4:00 pm at Rim Performing Arts Center
- June 8th through June 12th- Students observed for fall placement.
- June 12th – Last day of regular dance classes.
- July 6th – Summer Intensive 4 week session begins.
Please remember, tuition is based on the 10 month dance school year, the number of classes may vary from month to month. For your convenience, tuition has been divided into 10 monthly installments so that tuition remains the same each month. Tuition is $600-$650 per year per classes broken into 10 monthly installments of $60- per month per class, for all on Auto pay, all others $65. Adjustments to tuition will be made only in the case of prolonged injury with a doctors note. Registration fee is $25 and is NON-REFUNDABLE.