Dear Parents and Students,
Due to the health and safety challenges we are now facing, we have made some changes to our format and schedule to better accommodate our dance families.
- Classes will be starting on August 24th.
- All charter schools will be virtual learning. We will offer our dance classes through an Online Video Format that will allow students to continue their dance education from the safety of home. This will be available through www.LakeArrowheadSchoolofDance.com and will utilize YouTube streamed videos created by our teachers in our dance studio.
- We have chosen youtube to stream the online classes in order to provide the best security and safety for our teachers and students. Only youtube/google accounts that are specified will be able to access the videos. This means that the videos will not be available to the general public and only to those students enrolled in a specific class.
- Because of this, it will be required that all students have a gmail / google account in order to log into youtube. If you do not have an account for you or your child, a new account can be setup in minutes and is free. To do this, go to www.youtube.com and click on the sign-in button on the top right. Then choose Create Account and follow the steps to setup a new account. If you already have a google or @gmail.com account, it is fine to use an existing account.
- In order to be setup with the new Online Format, please email email@example.com with your current or new @gmail.com email address as soon as possible.
- Classes will include: choreography for the dancers Spring Show piece, the regular warm-up as well as reminders from your teachers as to proper execution of steps.
- All Ballet classes will be structured as if you were in our studio space.
- Your teachers welcome any questions you may have pertaining to the online class. You may contact them via e-mail or phone.
- Please feel free to contact Sharon at the studio 909-336-1359 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- We are planning to reopen the studio classes as soon as we have clearance from the state.
- Teachers will be posting classes by series: 1,2,3,4,ect. your dancer can access their classes anytime, any day, anywhere and as often as they like.
- The teachers would like their dancers to leave a comment after they have taken their class, as this new form of learning works by communication. Their first name will be sufficient.
- Charter Students have been approved to continue their classes with funding because we have gone virtual. If your charter program needs any information from Sharon please have them contact her at the studio.
Thank you for your continued support and remember Never Stop Dancing,
Sharon and Staff